below are our most frequently asked questions.
If your question isn't answered below, please feel free to contact us at - PHONE: 727-266-0002 | EMAIL: email@example.com | INSTAGRAM: @stpetechiros - or scroll down and drop us a note!
Do you take my insurance?
- We are out of network with all insurance providers and we can give you a detailed receipt that you can submit back to your insurance provider for direct reimbursement. We also keep our office visits comparable to what your copay for a specialist is.
Why don’t you take insurance?
- Insurance companies dictate the care you receive based on your coverage and sometimes they even hire third parties who have never met you or know anything about your case to determine how you should be treated. We work for you, not the insurance companies and we give you the care that you need for you and your particular issue so you can get the best results as quickly and effectively as possible.
I am not pregnant; can I still be a patient?
- YES! We provide detailed care to each individual based on what your symptoms and /or goals are. Therefore, we see all kinds of people, and we love to support your whole family. With that being said, we are really good with supporting pregnant and postpartum moms, and we do have special training for our pregnant, postpartum, and child patients, which not all Chiropractors have.
I am not a female/woman; can I still be a patient?
- YES! Dr. Johanna and Dr. Madalyn strive to provide holistic care to your entire family. We have special trainings in several areas including women's health; however, we are also trained in other areas that provide a high standard of care to anyone interested in chiropractic care. Our mission is to provide holistic care to your whole family, which means we see everyone!
Are you Webster certified?
- Yes! Dr. Johanna and Dr. Madalyn are Webster Certified Chiropractors. Webster Certification is additional training taught to chiropractors to properly assess someone who is pregnant. In a nutshell, we pay special attention to the areas that change most and have the most stress on them as you are pregnant. Keeping these areas properly balanced allows for mom and baby to be more comfortable.
Do you provide corrective care at your office?
- Absolutely! Dr. Johanna has received her basic certification in Chiropractic BioPhysics. This is a technique used to address structural weakness and to improve it. By receiving corrective chiropractic care some patients are able to avoid surgeries, and receive longer lasting results than other forms of treatments.